Did you know that in Nash County:
- 18,720 people are food insecure
- 19.8% of people are food insecure
- 4,970 children under 18 are food insecure
- 26.5% of children under 18 that are food insecure
- 13,750 individuals over 18 are food insecure
- 73.5% of individuals over 18 are food insecure
- 2,211 individuals over 65 who are living in poverty
A Touch of the Father's Love Ministry and Food Pantry is a partner agency of the Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina, as well as a partner of Feeding America.
During 2017, the pantry distributed a million pounds of food to nearly 77,000 individuals.
They sacrificed so much to serve us and our country. Now it's time for us to serve them. According to the American Homefront Project, more than 1.4 million veterans of all ages rely on government food assistance.
A Touch of the Father's Love Ministry and Food Pantry served more than 600 veterans in Nash, Wilson, Edgecombe and Halifax counties during 2017.
Please help us to continue to make a difference in the lives of our deserving heroes.
Pets have so much unconditional love to give, and that is key to the many therapeutic relationships humans form with their pets. Unfortunately many families struggle to pay the bills or even obtain enough food for themselves.
Please help us to feed the pets that are so crucial to many families, seniors, and veterans.